Tuesday 14 May 2013

Whats For Tea?

You are very quiet, whats the matter,bamboo ok?
"Yes thank you, do you think outsiders mess with us when we are asleep?
"Outsiders?"
"Yes , people in white coats,allowed in to mess with us?
"Mess with us?"
"Yes , you heard me"
"Alright ,whats up?
"I don't know, I cannot fathom it. I feel as if I've been messed with and I cannot get the image of white coats out of my head. What can it beeee?
"I don't Knowwww! When last night?
"Don't think so, a week or two maybe."
"And your telling me now, I mean this is serious. Humans are a funny lot, and I don't mean funny Ha, Ha! Funny as in queer and when I say queer I don't mean,that way inclined"
"What way?"
"That way"
"Once again you have lost me"
"Sorry"
"Change of subject, do you understand the ins and outs of the procedures that begets cubs?
"No"
"Neither do I but I am left wondering, increased activity, hot flushes,sweating, funny noises, sighing, hand wringing, shuffling,lying down and immediately rising up again, wandering around making funny noises, lying down again.When do you think the Keepers are going to give it a rest, you know the ones I mean?
"Don't know, don't care what the Keepers get up to in their spare time.Lets get back to you again."
"Oh, forget me, its probably nothing anyway. Whats for tea?
"Bamboo.
"Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment