Wednesday 15 May 2013

The Story Of Carrier One. cont.

I will finish my broadcast in a few minutes. I have been speaking to you here, in Britain and to most of the countries of the world, my words  translated in to various languages with the invaluable help of the BBC. for which I give my thanks. The message I give is of the utmost importance.All  peoples should hear what I have to say. The old order of the world may change, we can only wait and see but we ,that is governments , and all of us together must be ready for the change.
       There was slightly cold breeze blowing when John Sultain left the BBC. Ted McMerry came up behind him,"OK? he said, falling into step alongside.
"Sure ,he turned towards him,'you look worried, problem?"
"Maybe, do you think it was a good idea to mention, what fate befell Phillipo or whatever his name is?
"He will have been eaten by now, where he is, nothing that ventures onto that island lives for very long."
The Government will want to know, as will the Italian Government, and probably the childs mother. It was a mistake, you cannot take the law into your own hands.
  "When it comes to the Carriers , I am the law,people better get used to that idea.
  "Do you want to go for a drink?
   " Sounds like a great idea, just what I need.
  "Here's as good as any.
   "The Wilberforce?
  "God knows, but its handy when you've  finished a shift at the Beeb.
    "Cheers,
    "This may not have been a good idea, the clientele are starting to catch on.
  "Lets go then.I've finished my coffee.
   "Where?
    "Stand up, take my arm.
     "Christ! where are we?
     "My home, come meet the family, in here, I will go first. Hi you all, lovely, I've brought a guest  his name is Ted.
       "John thank goodness , It went well, put me down. Love you . Our other guest, the Italian gent is not very pleased.
    McMerry , with a quizzical look on his face turned to John Sultain his eyebrows raised.
   "Yeah its him, he's not dead, he should be but I will hand him over to the authorities ,soonest ,tonight in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment