Monday 24 June 2013

' WONGA', OR ANOTHER NAME FOR LOAN SHARKS!

"Well then  young Arthur, what are you going to do when you grow up?
"I'm going to be a Loan Shark"
"We don't call them Loan Sharks nowadays Arthur, we call them, Payday Lenders"
"Me mum says 'Sharks is sharks ,uncle Pawn."
"Its John, Arthur,uncle John,trust me son, have you seen your mums purse anywhere?
"Me mum said only yesterday, that last October, Jonathan Luff a senior adviser to David Cameron quit Downing St. to become a lobbyist for Wonga.
"So, your point young Arthur?
"Mum said that he should be ashamed of himself and how did his family feel about him being part of a network of crooks,uncle Pawn?
"Its uncle John, young Arthur, and you have lost me.
"Better than loosing your self respect uncle John.
"Thanks Arthur,here's 10p go and buy yourself something nice.
"Ta,uncle John, but I think the adviser would be well advised to return to his kennel in Downing St.What do you think uncle John?
"I'm beginning to see your point of view young Arthur, tell your mum I've gone down to the Jobcentre!


No comments:

Post a Comment