Friday 31 May 2013

EVERYBODY WEARS A UNIFORM.

   "Well hello there George, long time no see, not since the Government Enquiry at least"
   "Quite correct Peter, could have done without that piece of nonsense"
   "We weathered the storm George, we weathered the storm. Still it comes with the territory George, any changes then?
   "You?
   "Same amount as yourself George"
   "Not much then. Have you got a runner today?
   "I have Peter, love your suit, tweed? of course it is, silly me, cost?
   "You do not want to know George.
   "I do, I do.
   "Three thou. George.
   "Nice one Peter.
   "And yours?
   "A little bit more Peter.
   "So?
   "Four thousand ,my friend.
   "Good for you .
   "Is it a Coco?
   "No, no,George, its a Charlie Cairoli. and yours?
   "Le Clown Gordoon.
    "I do love a good suit George, have you by any chance heard, the weavers want more money?
    Good God Peter, don't we all? anyway why, they get more than enough as it is.
   "Something about feeding their children.
   "Haggis gone up in price then?
    "Swiveleyed looms,do you get it George, looms?
   "Nice one Peter, are you working tomorrow?
   "Well I'm going into the bank,don't know yet what time, have to wait and see how Customercomesfirst, comes in.
   "COME ON, Customercomesfirst, COME ON!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment