Tuesday 18 June 2013

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

FRASER, contemplating his foot and wondering if a rich Chinese person would like to eat it?

eM."Whats that you got?
TT."Bamboo, want a bit?
eM."No thanks,I've got a banana.
TT."Hmmmm
eM."I said, I've got a banana.
TT."And I said,Hmmmm
eM. "Do you want a bit?
TT."No thanks I've got some bamboo.
eM." Would make a change, try some.
TT." Have you tried some?
eM."Noo,not yet anyway,how,whatever.
TT."you're beginning to sound like those boys on the outside
eM."Do you want some?
TT."For the last time,No,anyway where did you get it?
eM."The semimonkey,thats what he eats, he has a varied diet, he also eats radishes.
TT."Good grief you will be telling me next that he also eats bamboo.
eM."He wouldn't touch bamboo with a barge pole, he said as much ,twice.
TT."I think that we are the only animals on the planet that eats bamboo.
eM."No, the humans eat it as well.
TT." As well as what?
eM."Everything else on the planet
TT."Do they eat cats?
eM." Yes.
TT."Dogs?
eM."Most certainly.
TT."Horses?
eM."Yes but mainly the English upper classes.
TT."Sixth Formers?
eM." Them as well.
TT."Do they eat cabbage?
eM."Yes, but only if they have been ordered to.
TT."Gravel?
eM."No,who could eat gravel?
TT."The French eat gravel, but I think they call it graaaveeele.
eM."I'm glad I eat bamboo.
TT."So am I.
eM."I'm going to throw this banana at the first Keeper I see.
TT."Good.

Later, much later
TT."Well, did you hit a Keeper?
eM."Yes,and she ate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment