Thursday 22 August 2013

CARTOONS ,IN THE BEGINNING.







 

                                       
A few weeks ago whilst looking for
something in the loft I came across a couple of folders. I had not looked at the contents for a very long time. Cartoons,some of them finished,most in the process, or just ideas on paper. Some of the cartoons made me laugh so I thought of you. Incidentally,in amongst the papers were a few rejection slips,Ian Hislop, Steve Way, and Michael Heath to mention just a few, thanks guys! What I'm now going to do is put some of the cartoons on my blog. It shouldn't take you very long to work out when they were drawn. You will have guessed by now that I am not very au fait with the machinations of  my camera or my laptop, but I shall persevere and hope to get there in the end.As I said before, I never had any of my cartoons published, I was probably ahead of my time.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment